In my travels, I hear some incredibly intelligent statements made by college grads, as well as those who have never gone to college. Intelligence is intelligence. Stupid is just stupid.
I’ve come up with some really, really, really dumb questions asked by Neanderthals living among us. These are the Top Ten:
1. Will my cellphone and PlayStation work after a nuclear war ?
2. Can I still get my beer after a nuclear war ?
3. Will I still get a government check after a nuclear war ?
4. If my lawnmower is out of gas, will it run if I “THINK GREEN” ?
5. Will I go to Heaven if I don’t smoke ?
6. If I give up my guns, will I be FREE ?
7. If I’m really, really nice to communists and fascists, will they let me keep my house ?
8. If there is a nuclear war, do I have to take my finals ?
9. When I get “hit” in a war-simulation video game, will I be awarded a Purple Heart ?
10. If I drive a car I can’t afford, does that make me rich ?